Thanks to popular demand, now an everyday deal!
Get to creating some incredible projects with this combo CNC and 3D printer set. The individual components of this bundle retail for nearly $1200. Great for makers looking to upgrade or getting started. Find the details of the CNC kit and complete Maker300 printer below. *Note: Not compatible with coupon codes*
Maslow CNC Kit Details:
A great bundle for those who want to get started making as soon as possible. This 3pk includes the Basic Maslow kit PLUS a pre-made sled, and router bit.
Kit Component List:
Included Pre-Made Sled:
Get to making with your Maslow even faster, with this pre-made sled. Using multiple layers of cross-stacked, solid wood, this custom-milled sled includes:
- 2 metal brick-mounting straps
- Pre-drilled holes for precise sled L-bracket mounting
- Semi-circle router placement guides
- Brick-stop indicator lines
- Lacquered top finish to protect against wear, moisture, and dust
Guaranteed compatible with any router that works with the Maslow kit. Bricks not included.
Downcut Router Bit Specifications:
- Shank: 1/4″
- Diameter: 1/4″
- Cut Length: 1″
- Overall Length: 2-1/2″
- Flutes: 2
- Material: Carbide
Maker Made has the Most Comprehensive Maslow Assembly Guide Out There:
Join a Growing Community of Like-Minded and Supportive Makers:
Purchasing your new Maslow kit with MakerMade is just the start. Just as important as these great products are the incredible MM community members who share designs, collaborate on builds, and send out digital high-five’s for a project well done. As a follower of our Facebook Page or member of our Owners Group, you’ll be the first to see new product launches, have visibility to contests, prizes, and promotions, and even possible access to our Beta Testing program. For a flavor of what you can expect in the growing MakerMade communities, see below!
Just some of the incredible work made by (and shared with) the Maslow community
Which Kit is Right for You?
Take a look at the different kit variants MakerMade offers below – from Classic to Jumpstart – to determine which is the right fit for your making ambitions:
MakerMade Maker300 3D Printer:
Maker Made’s first 3D Printer, the Maker300 will help you bring your maker dreams to life. With an easily assembled, open-source design that allows you to customize your printer for your needs. The all metal, cartesian-style frame allows for a build volume of 300x300x400mm on a peel-and-play magnetic build mat, and the board supports 5 stepper drivers and comes pre-loaded with four.
The Maker300 is an in-house design, the result of years of experience from our team in 3D printing, and realizing that a simpler, better-printing, more user-friendly option was within reach. Months of component research, scouring consumer feedback, and design testing have resulted in the entirely new product you see here. Simultaneously familiar and revolutionary in design, the Maker300 from MakerMade will become an integral companion to any maker.
Specifications and Details
- Build volume of 300 x 300 x 400mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.75in)
- Simple, USB Flash Drive plug-in connectivity (no micro-USB required)
- All-metal frame
- Magnetic build mat- no surface prep required; remove finished builds in seconds
- Setup in minutes out of the box- mount 6 screws and plug in 10 cables
- Intuitive and custom, MKS TFT32 touchscreen interface
- Powerful MKS Gen L main board allows user to swap their stepper drivers to suit their needs
- Totally open-source software
- Plug and play support for many printing accessories; no mainboard swap required
- High quality LV8729 stepper drivers
- Marlin firmware with bootloader
- Raspberry Pi compatible with pre-drilled internal mounts for those that want to use Octoprint
Already a Maslow user? The Maker Made Maker300 3D Printer is a perfect companion tool!
For international customers, we’re currently only able to ship in the US, but please hang tight. We’re working hard to expand our shipping capabilities on the printer in the near future.
At MakerMade, we’re 100% committed to the customer and maker community above all else. We pride ourselves on our service. If you ever have any issues with your purchase, let us know, and we’ll make it right.
This is an open source CNC kit designed to let you make big beautiful things for yourself and others. It’s designed for those who enjoy the process of getting a new tool setup, just as much as the finished build. In short, we are makers first.