Have you ever wanted to manufacture custom furniture, signs and all kinds of BIG, creative projects from home? The M2 puts the power in your hands, with more cutting space for your buck than any other automated cutting machine. You simply won’t find a more capable and affordable, large format CNC kit. The M2 is your making shortcut, an introduction to woodworking/milling, and a way to make things you never dreamed possible.
Deliveries of M2 begin in early July!
Note- the above video doesn’t feature built-in dust collection that is included as part of your M2 kit.
Scale and simplicity, at an unbeatable price.
Using a revolutionary, upright design, the M2 offers an enormous 4 x 8ft cutting area, without sacrificing your entire garage (or bank account). By eliminating the heavy, expensive, and complex components of traditional CNC offerings, the M2 becomes a purpose-built, making machine without all the added fuss.
At the price point and consumed workspace of a tiny table top CNC, you get the advantages of industrial accuracy while retaining the giant cut volume of a large format machine. This is a compact tool that makes big things. With the M2, you can create anything smaller than 4’ by 8’ – a playhouse for your kids, a table for your family, a sign for your business. The setup is simple as it arrives partially set up. It’s extremely user-friendly– the calibration is simplified while the motor has the memory for your settings in the event of a mistake. With a ⅛” bit, your cuts will be extremely accurate.
Tried and tested parts, made to last.
Designed and developed in the USA, nearly every major component of the M2 is custom-specced for this purpose. From 500kg-rated drive chains to laser-cut, metal brackets, every piece is purpose-built for accurate, consistent cutting performance.
Building on the work of Maslow.
Maker Made has taken the principle of the Maslow and upgraded every key feature. The M2 cuts up to 40% faster, its motor is cooler and more efficient, the router bit is smaller for better accuracy. The machine is compatible with any software and is no longer tied to “Ground Control.”
- Improved Z-Axis control and speed
- Replaces Chain Slack Bungees with Springs
- Cuts ties with Ground Control, Compatible with any Software
- Moves to a ⅛” bit from ¼” for Greater Accuracy
- Better, Attractive Aesthetics with a Screen Printed Sled
- Easier Setup with a Partially Assembled Machine in the Box
- NEW Mounting Brackets for Extremely Easy Storage
Already Have a Maslow?
Don’t sweat it, because M2 is completely backwards compatible! Check out the Maslow-to-M2 upgrade Kit HERE
With the upgrade kit, you only get the components you don’t already have, PLUS we include a larger router mount for your fixed base router.
What can you create with M2?
We’re working hard to get plenty of project images up for the M2. In the meantime, you can visit our Instagram page HERE to see some of the incredible projects users have already made with the original Maslow!
Join a growing community of like-minded and supportive Makers:
Purchasing your new M2 kit from Maker Made is just the start. Just as important as these great products are the incredible MM community members who share designs, collaborate on builds, and send out digital high-five’s for a project well done. As a follower of our Facebook Page or member of our Owners Group, you’ll be the first to see new product launches, have visibility to contests, prizes, and promotions, and even possible access to our Beta Testing program. For a flavor of what you can expect in the growing Maker Made communities, see below!
Just some of the incredible work made by (and shared with) the Maker Made community
At Maker Made, we’re 100% committed to the customer and maker community above all else. We pride ourselves on our service. If you ever have any issues with your purchase, let us know, and we’ll make it right. Tag your projects! #MakerMadeMaker
There’s a lot of excitement about the upcoming launch for M2. While we work to release additional information, here are some Frequently Asked Questions we can help answer.
- Does the complete M2 kit come with a router? No, the M2 doesn’t include a router in the box. Many users will already have a router, so we decided to keep it separate from the kit. Check back soon for router options we will have for sale on the site!
- Do you have a list of compatible routers? We are working to test as many router options as possible. Currently, we can recommend
- DeWalt 611
- Bosch Colt
- Makita RT0700CX
- EU equivalents to each of the above
- If you’re unsure about a router, most “palm” style routers will work. The mounting bracket is made for a 70-75mm router barrel diameter.
- What other things do I need to buy to get up and running?
- Router- see #2 above for router options
- Computer with internet connectivity
- Wood for frame assembly (handy assembly guide coming soon)
- Optional- dust collection like a Shop Vac
- Is there dust collection? The M2 will come with dust collection capabilities; you will need to purchase a Shop Vac or equivalent vacuum option and simply attach to the M2
- Does the kit include wall-mounting components? Absolutely! The kit comes with 4 wall-mounting brackets for rapid assembly and a slimmer profile. You will need to get some pieces of wood from your local hardware store. Wall-mount specs will be releasing soon