Want to get trained on 3D printing basics by a professional AND have a fun family project for the holidays? Well, MakerMade has teamed up with the teachers at NWA3D to release this printer / training bundle at a great value. If you, your child, or your class want to be guided through 3D printing by trained professionals, this is a can’t-miss deal. And typically priced at $779, for a brief time, it’s $150 off retail!
The Learn 3D Printing Bundle is the perfect option for:
- Hobbyists who are brand new to 3D printing
- Families or home schools
- Budget-conscious classes looking to get started in 3D printing
The bundle includes:
- One NWA3D A5 printer
- Three 1kg PLA filament colors
- A 3D Printing Tool Kit (pliers, scraper, tweezers, digital caliper, nozzle cleaner, and an SD card with adapter)
- Video-conference training sessions with a certified teacher
- 90-day, no-questions-asked parts and service warranty
- Lesson plan included
When we say you will “learn 3D printing,” we guarantee it. You won’t find another option like this that provides a complete 3D printer bundle AND training via video conference. For those with students, in the home or in the classroom, you get pre-built lesson plans for teaching the basics of 3D printing to students.
Literally Thousands of Files to Print:
Wondering what you would actually make? Just head over to www.Thingiverse.com and search your favorite movie, or cell phone cases, ornaments, or whatever you like. You’ll find a huge number of great projects that are just waiting to be downloaded and printed at home.
So, if you’re wondering what to do during the holidays with the family to keep them off their phones, or what projects to work on with your class next semester, the Learn 3D Printing Bundle is a great place to start.
About the A5 Printer:
The NWA3D A5 features a rugged, minimalistic design at a great price-to-performance ratio. This 3D printer is compact, portable, reliable, and easy to use. It features a V-Track printing system that guarantees reliable smooth prints with little calibration. The single extruder is shielded to prevent accidentally touching the hot tip and it uses a short Bowden style Mk10 extruder drive. The print bed features a detachable plate to help remove large or delicate prints from the print surface without damaging the print.
You can print on the NWA3D A5 using a mini USB cable or a Micro SD card. We build our NWA3D A5s to the highest standards. That’s why we include free training and our 90 day warranty. It includes a detailed user manual by NWA3D that covers operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Technology: Material extrusion/FDM/FFF (fused deposition modeling/fused filament fabrication)
• Build Volume (LWH): 150 x 125 x 100 mm (5.9 x 4.9 x 3.9”)
• Nozzle Size: 400 microns (0.4 mm/0.015”)
• Layer Resolution: 100-300 microns
• Build Surface: Flexible Fiberglass Sheet
• Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm (0.069”)
• Filament Compatibility: PLA, TPU, Wood Fill PLA, PLA Composites
Mechanical and Electrical
• Power: 12V, 8A (as much as a standard laptop)
• Print System: V-Track
• Extruder: Single Mk-10 Bowden Style
• Maximum Temperature: 240°C (464°F)
• Firmware:Mendel Custom NWA3D Build
• Interface: Screen and Scroll Knob
• Connectivity: USB Cable, Mini SD Card
• Weight: 2.945kg (6.5lbs)
• Overall Size (LWH): 320 x 290 x 325 mm (12.6 x 11.4 x 12.8”)
• Construction: Aluminum, Acrylic, Injection Molded Plastic
• Slicing: Cura, Repetier Host
• File Type: STL, OBJ
• Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7+, Linux, Mac OS X
Included with Purchase
• Power Cord
• USB Cord
• Micro SD Card with USB Reader
• Custom Build Plate with LokBuild Print Surface
• Cura Slicing Software
• Test Print Files
• User manual by NWA3D
• Unlimited digital training sessions with a certified teacher
• Lesson plan support
• One Year, No Questions Asked parts and service warranty for educational organizations
• Lifetime Support by NWA3D
Do you have questions about the product or bundle? Head to www.nwa3d.com and click the blue message box in the bottom right to get started!
Purchase Orders Accepted. US Only