[vc_row el_id=”1539317135703-4121c92c-a566″][vc_column width=”2/3″ offset=”vc_col-sm-offset-2″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Where can I find assembly and setup instructions?MakerMade is fully invested in giving our customers the best possible experience. We’ve worked hard to develop comprehensive assembly instructions to make your setup experience a success! You can download our brand new full assembly guide by clicking here![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
My motors aren’t responding to commands, and have failed the motor test. How can I get them going again?
This is almost always a connection issue. Here’s a list of troubleshooting steps that should get you up and running in no time!
- Are there 2 lights shining on the back of the Arduino? One for power, one for USB connection?
- Is the power cord is plugged into the correct input, adjacent to the USB port? (there are two identical inputs)
- Are the power cord and USB cord touching? You may want to tape them to the back of the wasteboard in different directions to make sure they don’t touch
- Are the motor cables plugged into their correct ports on the Arduino and firmly connected to the motors?
- Is the power cord solid at every connection? Electrical tape at the connection point between the power supply and cord can help make sure that connection stays solid.
- Is the blue light of the power supply brick itself on? (at the point where the cord plugs into the DC power supply)
- Is there power to the outlet it’s plugged into? Is the surge protector turned on?
- Is the USB port on your computer working? Some laptops have different ports for different uses, not all ports work the same. Try a different port.
What materials can I cut with my machine?Your machine will be able to cut anything that can be cut with a hand router. The most popular materials are:
- Hard Plastics (acrylic, nylon, uPVC, hard PVC)
- Soft Plastics (polycarbonate, polyethylene, soft PVC)